Tuesday, February 2, 2010

FRIENDS AND ENEMIES

friend (noun): somebody who trusts and is fond of another.
enemy (noun): somebody who hates or seeks to harm somebody or something.

hmmm....totally opposite words. but think about it, are they, really? well, what i've experienced in the past 4 years has mixed up my dictionary completely. now i seem to recognise one word from another, both are synonymous.
i've been blessed with the best of friends god could ever find for someone he truly loved. but this doesn't mean that all the people who became my friends are one of them. the ones who have deceived me were, at one time, one of my closest friends. at the same time, people who were never expected to be on my side, even in happier times, turned out to be my biggest strength.
i know this sounds like i'm trying to brag about being a great friend, but no, thats not the point. the point is that this is my blog and i get to write whatever i want!
the only thing i can think of to conclude this pathetic li'l attempt on "bloggin'":
'bonds of friendship are true only when put to test.'

No comments:

Post a Comment